How to choose a set of golf clubs
In general, when you are looking to buy a golf club, you are looking for one whose length is about the same as the distance between your belly button and the floor. Of course, this will never be exact as manufactured golf clubs will only approximate to the differing heights of the population.
It is a good idea to try out different golf clubs and equipment at your local golf course, before commiting to an expensive purchase, as you will find your game to be affected if the clubs you purchase are not the right length.
The more experienced players amongst you may benefit from a custom club fitting service as this may give you the edge over your competitors who are using mass produced equipment. There are services available which will custom fit and build clubs to match uniquely you. These services may involve customising the length of club, the design of the clubhead, the type of shaft and the grip.
The Meaning of Golfing Terms
If you are a golfing novice and think that a birdie is something that goes "tweet, tweet" then you are in need of the ShoppingTrolley golfing glossary, where all will be revealed.
- Discount golf equipment including clubs (woods, irons, wedges, putters), bags, clothing, shoes and accessories.
- Low prices on golf equipment including clubs, complete sets, bags, balls and gifts, together with PGA professional advice.
- Stockists of leading brands including Callaway, Ping, Powakaddy, TaylorMade, Titleist, Srixon and Sun Mountain.
| Price Buster Golf|
- Discount equipment including left-handed clubs and other accessories.
- Comprehensive range of clothing including shirts, trousers and sweaters, together with windproof and waterproof items and headwear.
- Brand name clubs with free UK delivery.
- Wholesale prices and free advice on the purchase of woods, irons, sets, putters, wedges, balls, bags and accessories.
|The Caddow Collection|
- Hand made shoes, belts and trousers which you can customise to your own requirements..