Bra Sizing Guide
It is estimated that about two thirds of women in the UK are wearing a bra that is the incorrect size for them.
Breast size can change significantly over the years, especially before and after pregnancy, breastfeeding and weight loss or gain. There may also be a general redistribution of our weight as we get older.
The following guide will give you an idea as to your bra size. However, it is just an approximation and will not work for all women - you will also need to try a bra on to make sure that it is comfortable for you.
- Bras in big sizes, Brastop specialise in cup sizes from D to J (with some stock at size K) at discounts of up to 60%.
- Celebrate your curves with bras, swimwear and tops /clothing with built in bras in sizes from 28D to 40L including all the measurements and DD, E, F, FF, G, GG, H, HH, J and K in between!
- Exclusive European e-shop that offers lingerie, apparel and swimwear by La Perla saving 50%. Prices are in euros, delivery is free if you spend €150 (approx £100).
|Less Bounce |
- Sports bras including the Berlei Shock Absorber for every size, shape and sport.
|Lingerie Please |
- Same day despatch on lingerie and sports bras, free delivery if you spend over £40.
Measuring your bra size
Take the measurements over the top of a bra that feels comfortable to you.
Note that the above cup sizes are approximate and can vary from manufacturer to manufacturer. Use the above table as a guide only - it is not set in stone. Also, some manufacturers of sizes larger than DD have different labelling conventions, replacing FF by G, G by H etc - check with the manufacturer concerned what their cup size labelling convention is.
Checking your bra fits correctly
The above measurements are just a guide. You will still need to try one or more bras on to guarantee a perfect fit. Here are some problems with bras and possible solutions:
- A full range of bras, briefs, thongs and nightwear. Get 20% off your first order, free UK delivery and free returns.
Check out the summer sale with items reduced by up to 75%.
Get 10% OFF the new Autumn Winter range together with free standard UK P&P.
- Designer men's underwear by Calvin Klein, DKNY, Hugo Boss, Roberto Cavalli, Emporio Armani, D&G, Ted Baker, Bjorn Borg and many more.
- One of the best value lingerie stores on the internet with prices up to 50% cheaper on many garments.
|Marks & Spencer
- Everybody's favourite for bras and knickers, check out the exclusive range of M&S lingerie online.
|Flirty or Dirty|
- Thongs, corsets, micro bikinis and hosiery together with men's underwear and a special section for over 18s only.
- Underwear, lingerie and beachwear sourced directly from French Connection, Sloggi, Triumph, HOM and Jockey, competitively priced with free worldwide shipping.
- Check out the great range and special offers, plus there is help for ‘him buying for her', free gift wrapping and free worldwide delivery.
|Luxury French Lingerie |
- A seductive selection from top brands including Aubade, Janet Reger, Simone Pérèle, Jane Woolrich, Diki Naomi and Lise Charmel.
|Pure Decadence Lingerie
- A comprehensive selection of lingerie including plus size and bridal underwear. Included in the range are teddies, bustiers, sets, bras and panties. They also have a range of adult costumes and PVC clothing.
- A range of lingerie with free delivery on orders over £50. The range includes sets, baby dolls, camisoles, corsets, teddies, bodystockings and sexy dresses and playsuits. There is also a range of men's underwear, bikinis and swimwear and a plus size selection.