- A range of self contained water features that have their own pump and reservoir, together with pond ornaments, pond kits and pebble pools.
How to Build a Garden Pond
Ponds add something a bit special to a garden. You can fill them with beautiful plants such as lilies, and enjoy the wildlife haven that they create - tadpoles in the spring and pairs of beady frog eyes staring at you in the summer. If you add a water feature such as a solar or mains powered fountain, you can listen to the gentle sound of water trickling whilst you lay back in the sun and sip a nice cold drink... But enough of dreams! We have to create the pond first. Here's what you need to do:
Click here to visit the Royal Horticultural Society website for advice on when and how to clean your pond.
Copper Solar Cascade Fountain - £29
- This solar copper cascade fountain is a delightful alternative to ordinary fountains for your pond. The solar panel powers the pump that circulates the water.
Solar Pond Island - £49
- Solar fountain that works in direct sunlight, complete with 3 different heads.
- Free UK delivery on an extensive range of water features made from a variety of materials including stone effect, copper, glass, granite, marble, stainless steel and rock.
Solar Dove - £59
- Recirculates water (when in direct sunlight) through the dove and into the bowl. Separate solar panel.
Horizontal (Grinder Stone) Granite Water Feature - £119
- Low voltage 12v pump included.
Solar Terracotta Cascade - £79
- Terracotta - comes with a square solar panel on a 4m cable and mains powered option.